We are always looking for talented people.
Passion and integrity drive our team and create long term relationships with our clients. We enjoy an open office and manufacturing environment to establish a company family vibe. EP is based in Central Oregon where we are surrounded by crags, mountains, trails, streams and lakes, so we do get out and enjoy our individual passions. If you are interested in working for EPUSA, visit the contact page and send in your resume, tell us about your passion and why you feel like a good fit for EP.
Positions currently open:
Position: Climbing Wall Drafter
Drafter in Design Department, responsible for design and development of 3D models using 3D CAD software (Sketchup Pro). The Drafter will work closely with Project Managers, the Production department and sales teams to apply standardized development processes and ensure content meets climbing industry and company standards. Other duties as assigned.
This is a full time 40hr/wk position
This position is available to start immediately.
Position: Climbing Wall Installer
Do you love to travel and have construction experience? EP USA, Inc. is looking for entry level workers to travel to client locations throughout the USA/World. Employees in this position typically work in crews of 3-9 people utilizing basic construction skills and are ultimately responsible for the success of the installation of EP walls.
Position: Climbing Wall Sales Representative
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
– Sell Entre Prises USA, Inc. products to business or individuals over the telephone
and in person by performing the following duties.
– Manage wall sales; makes outbound lead follow-up calls to potential and existing customers by telephone and e-mail to qualify leads and sell products and services.
– Develop and present product presentation for future clients.
– Ability to navigate long sales cycle. From 1 month up to 2 years.
– Handle inbound wall sales lead calls to convert calls into sales.
– Overcome technical and business objections of prospective customers.
– Emphasize salable features, quotes prices and payment terms, prepares contracts and sales orders for orders obtained.
– Ability to evaluate RFPs and prepare proposals and bid packages.
– Enter new customer data and other sales data for current customers into Pipedrive
– Travel to, setup and attend trade shows.
Position: Climbing Wall Designer
Main Responsibilities Include:
– Assess and understand client’s criteria to create a Basis of Design and create a climbing wall design to meet those needs and wishes. This includes; project budget, programming needs, structural requirements, and manufacturing
– Plan and prepare preliminary layouts and detailed design drawings of climbing walls by using SketchUp, AutoCad and Revit applications from engineering notes, sketches, and/or other drawings
– Organize/maintain all revisions of design drawings and project-related information in a logical and well-structured manner
– Track and update project work schedules and keep key players apprised of any changes
– Collaborate well with clients, sales and design departments, production department, engineers, general contractors, and project management professionals
– Monitor the progress of the project and make adjustments as necessary to ensure the successful completion of the project
– Manage the work to ensure that it is designed in compliance with and conforms to the Basis of Design and approved contract documents
– Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
– Business office environment, might travel as needed to meet with consultants and vendors locally. Occasional work outside of normal business hours may be required
– Reports to Director of Sales & Project Management Director
Position: Project Management Assistant
The Entre-Prises USA Inc. project management team directs all facets of a climbing wall project from concept through completion. As an Assistant Project Manager you will work closely with the Project Managers to coordinate a design-build construction process that includes project planning, multi-phase A/E, fabrication and the physical construction of climbing structures.