We are always looking for talented people.
Passion and integrity drive our team and create long term relationships with our clients. We enjoy an open office and manufacturing environment to establish a company family vibe. EP is based in Central Oregon where we are surrounded by crags, mountains, trails, streams and lakes, so we do get out and enjoy our individual passions. If you are interested in working for EPUSA, visit the contact page and send in your resume, tell us about your passion and why you feel like a good fit for EP.
Positions currently open:
Position: Climbing Wall Installers – FULL TIME AND PART TIME
CLIMBING + CONSTRUCTION + TRAVEL
Are you looking to combine your job and your passion? Maybe you’re just looking for work a bit more interesting and beneficial to your lifestyle. This is the opportunity you have been looking for. Entre-Prises USA Inc. one of the world’s largest climbing wall companies is hiring.
Position: Climbing Wall Sales Representative
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
– Sell Entre Prises USA, Inc. products to business or individuals over the telephone
and in person by performing the following duties.
– Manage wall sales; makes outbound lead follow-up calls to potential and existing customers by telephone and e-mail to qualify leads and sell products and services.
– Develop and present product presentation for future clients.
– Ability to navigate long sales cycle. From 1 month up to 2 years.
– Handle inbound wall sales lead calls to convert calls into sales.
– Overcome technical and business objections of prospective customers.
– Emphasize salable features, quotes prices and payment terms, prepares contracts and sales orders for orders obtained.
– Ability to evaluate RFPs and prepare proposals and bid packages.
– Enter new customer data and other sales data for current customers into Pipedrive
– Travel to, setup and attend trade shows.
Position: Climbing Wall Designer
Main Responsibilities Include:
– Assess and understand client’s criteria to create a Basis of Design and create a climbing wall design to meet those needs and wishes. This includes; project budget, programming needs, structural requirements, and manufacturing
– Plan and prepare preliminary layouts and detailed design drawings of climbing walls by using SketchUp, AutoCad and Revit applications from engineering notes, sketches, and/or other drawings
– Organize/maintain all revisions of design drawings and project-related information in a logical and well-structured manner
– Track and update project work schedules and keep key players apprised of any changes
– Collaborate well with clients, sales and design departments, production department, engineers, general contractors, and project management professionals
– Monitor the progress of the project and make adjustments as necessary to ensure the successful completion of the project
– Manage the work to ensure that it is designed in compliance with and conforms to the Basis of Design and approved contract documents
– Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
– Business office environment, might travel as needed to meet with consultants and vendors locally. Occasional work outside of normal business hours may be required
– Reports to Director of Sales & Project Management Director