Climbing facilities are entirely dedicated to climbing in all its forms (lead, bouldering and speed), and suitable for all types of climbers (children and adults) irrespective of their aims (fun, fitness or competition) and their standard. They require a high degree of flexibility and versatility so that all types of routes can be set and updated. Diversity and originality are also key factors in attracting large numbers of climbers. Climbing facilities can accommodate a varied audience, from beginner or very young climbers to climbing professionals, at events ranging from birthday parties to official competitions organized by USA Climbing and the International Federation of Sport Climbing (IFSC).
- Age : Child to Senior
- Discipline: Leisure, Sport, Competition, Professional
- Standard: Beginner to Elite
- 3 disciplines (lead, bouldering, speed)
- Varied profile (slab, vertical, overhang, ledges for mantling, etc.) to cater for a range of skill levels and provide a gradual increase in difficulty
- Training area – campus board and/or system board
- Reception, rest and viewing areas
- Wall design offering a high degree of flexibility for route setting
- Mozaik 3D curves to enable creative wall designs and flexibility for route setting
- Wide range of features and options to enhance interest for climbers
- Printed or textured graphics to showcase the facility’s logo
- Special colors to create imaginative designs and boost visual impact
- Accessibility for climbers with disabilities and reduced mobility
- Mozaik walls to increase versatility and flexibility
- Freeform simulates real rock for climbing variety
- Freeform crack systems and wood cracks for climbing variety and to serve as an introduction to outdoor climbing
- Special colors, sculptured graphics and closed edges to create striking designs
- Additional inserts to increase options for route setting
- Premium anchor points to reduce the risk of fingers becoming trapped or injured
Holds and accessories :
- Wood and polyester Macros to vary routes and the appearance of the wall, boosting climbers’ motivation and visit frequency.
- Polyurethane climbing holds , lighter and less vulnerable to breakage than polyester holds.
- Trublue auto belays to enable solo climbing, and thereby increase entry/subscription numbers – a competitive advantage over other facilities lacking this equipment.
- Training beams and other apparatus (rings, suspension balls, etc.) for the training area (highly recommended)
- Route setting : must be done with great care, and updated and varied, as this is often considered to reflect the quality of a climbing facility. For route setting by a professional athlete or an international setter, contact our service department.
- Annual maintenance recommended by CWA standards. With over 30 years experience, Entre-Prises is THE maintenance specialist.
- PPE inspections : to be carried out annually. This service is often coupled with annual maintenance.
- Trublue Maintenance : to be carried out annually.
- IFSC-certified Speed Wall (See Competition & Speed Walls)
- World Cup Boulders (see Competition & Speed Walls)