Climbing Wall Drafter
Position: Climbing Wall Drafter
Drafter in Design Department, responsible for design and development of 3D models using 3D CAD software (Sketchup Pro). The Drafter will work closely with Project Managers, the Production department and sales teams to apply standardized development processes and ensure content meets climbing industry and company standards. Other duties as assigned.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
– Design and develop 3D models using 3D CAD software (Sketchup Pro, Advance Steel, Revit, AutoCAD).
– Complete plan sets for Construction Documents, Fabrication Documents and Installation Documents (Sketchup Layout, Advance Steel, Revit).
– Complete a Bill of Materials for projects (Microsoft Excel).
– Associates degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school is preferred; or two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
– Ability to understand technical manuals, drawings and associated literature.
– Must be proficient with 3D CAD software (Sketchup, Advance Steel, Revit, AutoCad or equivalent)
– Familiarity and competence with the use of MS Office and MS Project Suite(s).
– Must be creative, resourceful and able to work under deadlines.
– Must be able to generate complete technical drawing packages.
– Must have an eye for detail and all project related work should reflect appropriate level of accuracy and attention to detail.
– Climbing experience is a bonus.
Entre-Prises USA, Inc., provides a competitive salary and benefits package including medical and dental insurance, vacation and 401k, climbing gym membership, professional equipment discounts and profit sharing. Starting pay rate will range between $17-$20 per hour DOE.
Qualified candidates: Please submit a resume and cover letters. No phone calls please.