Climbing Wall Drafter
Position: Climbing Wall Drafter
Drafter in Design Department, responsible for design and development of 3D models using 3D CAD software (Sketchup Pro). The Drafter will work closely with Project Managers, the Production department and sales teams to apply standardized development processes and ensure content meets climbing industry and company standards. Other duties as assigned.
This is a full time 40hr/wk position
This position is available to start immediately.
– Design and develop 3D models using 3D CAD software (Sketchup Pro).
– Complete plan sets for Construction Documents, Fabrication Documents and Installation Documents (Sketchup Layout).
– Complete a Bill of Materials for projects (Microsoft Excel).
– Associates degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school is preferred; or two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
– Retain practical and theoretical knowledge about design.
– Ability to read and understand technical manuals, drawings and associated literature.
– Must be proficient with 3D CAD software (Sketchup Pro) or any equivalent visualization software.
– Accustomed to MS Office and MS Project Suite(s).
– Must be creative, resourceful and able to work under deadlines.
– Must be able to multi-task, establish priorities, communicate well with Team members.
– Must be able to generate complete technical drawing packages.
– Architectural Structural Steel and building construction knowledge a plus.
– Ability to communicate technical instructional information effectively, clearly and concisely.
– Aptitude to multi-task and work independently with minimal direction/supervision
– Must have an eye for detail and all project related work should reflect appropriate level of accuracy and attention to detail.
We provide a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical and dental insurance, PTO and 401k, climbing gym membership, professional equipment discounts and profit sharing scheme.
Qualified candidates: Please submit a resume and cover letters. No phone calls please.