Install Coordinator Position
Position: Installation Coordinator
The Installation Coordinator works with our team of Project Managers who plan, direct, and coordinate activities of climbing wall projects under contract to Entre Prises USA, Inc. to ensure that they are completed timely and on budget. This full-time (40hr) position in our Bend office with field visits to job sites as required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Installation Schedule management in direct conjunction with PM’s
• Liaise with installers including weekly communication with all installers
• Oversee Job Box tool inventories, consumables, safety PPE, tool repair and replacement
• Point contact for install field related problems – work with drafting/Engineering & PM to solve
and put in place systems to reduce occurrence in the future
• Gather and check installer timecards
• Gather, precheck installer expense reports and forward to PMs
• Arrangement of travel and accommodation bookings
• Assist to resolve technical and logistic problems that are project specific.
• Maintain Installer safety program – certifications & training
• Review drawings from install perspective and communicate directly with drafters/designers
• May assist in other areas as assigned and needed to meet company goals and objectives. These
may include trade shows, R&D, working on installations, etc.
• 1-2 years of related experience and/or training in construction or related field
• Experience focusing on construction
• Excellent organizational skills and communication (Verbal and written)
• Must have good interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment
• Familiarity and competence with the use of Microsoft Project; AutoCAD/Sketchup and related
software an advantage.
• College degree or equivalent is preferred
• Climbing experience a bonus
We provide a competitive compensation with a Salary range of $37-44k DOE and benefits package
including medical & dental insurance., PTO and 401k, climbing gym membership, professional
equipment discounts and profit sharing scheme.
Qualified candidates: Please submit a resume and cover letters.