Position Project Manager
CLIMBING + CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT
Are you looking to combine your job and your passion? Maybe you’re just looking for work a bit more interesting and beneficial to your lifestyle. This is the opportunity you have been looking for. Entre-Prises USA Inc. one of the world’s largest climbing wall companies is hiring.
WHO WE ARE
Entre-Prises designs, manufactures and constructs some of the most exciting and technically complex climbing structures in the world. Immersed in the world of climbing our work ranges from kid-centric playground features to large commercial climbing gyms to world cup competition walls. We function as a multi-disciplinary team combining the creative and technical turning our client’s climbing dreams into reality. Based in Bend, OR our backyard acts as inspiration as we explore the plentiful crags, mountains, trails and streams.
Position: Project Manager
The Entre-Prises USA Inc. project management team directs all facets of a climbing wall project from concept through completion. As a Project Manager you will work closely with clients across the country directing a design-build construction process that includes planning, multi-phase A/E, fabrication and the physical construction of climbing structures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
– Act as the primary point of contact and manager for 5 – 10 concurrent projects.
– Direct the design and engineering processes to develop climbing structures that meet contractual requirements and client needs.
– Liaise with the Fabrication department to ensure timelines and budgets are met.
– Coordinate field construction crews, shipments and equipment.
– Develop and maintain project schedules that meet stakeholder needs.
– Oversee project finances; tracking and approving expenditures, invoicing and cashflow.
– Ensure safety program, certifications & training requirements are met.
– Other duties as assigned to meet company goals and objectives.
– 3+ years experience as part of an Architecture, Engineering, Construction industry project management team.
– Competent with the use of MS Office, MS Project and CAD based design software.
– Knowledge of or certification in OSHA safety guidelines and requirements.
– Experience with working at height requirements, techniques and strategies.
– Excellent organizational and communication skills (verbal and written)
– Must have good interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment
– An AEC industry related college degree is preferred but not required.
– Climbing experience is a bonus.
Entre-Prises USA Inc. provides a competitive salary and benefits package including medical and dental insurance, vacation, 401k, climbing gym membership, professional equipment discounts and profit sharing. Starting salary will range between $60k and $70k DOE with an opportunity for advancement.
Qualified candidates please send your resume and letter of interest to email@example.com.