Project Management Assistant Position
Position: Project Management Assistant
Are you looking to combine your job and your passion? Maybe you’re just looking for work a bit more interesting and beneficial to your lifestyle. This is the opportunity you have been looking for. Entre-Prises USA Inc. one of the world’s largest climbing wall companies is hiring.
Who We Are:
Entre-Prises designs, manufactures and constructs some of the most exciting and technically complex climbing structures in the world. Immersed in the world of climbing our work ranges from kid-centric playground features to large commercial climbing gyms to world cup competition walls. We function as a multi-disciplinary team combining the creative and technical turning our client’s climbing dreams into reality. Based in Bend, OR our backyard acts as inspiration as we explore the plentiful crags, mountains, trails and streams.
The Project Management Assistant works under our team of Project Managers who plan, direct, and coordinate activities of climbing wall projects under contract to Entre Prises USA, Inc. to ensure that they are completed timely and on budget. This full-time position in our Bend office with field visits to job-sites as required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
– Liaise with and coordinate remote installations crews, some travel may be required
– Maintain schedules in direct conjunction with PM’s
– Assist with site logistics and travel planning
– Perform expense control and assist with financial management
– Interface with design and engineering to ensure project goals are met
– Compile project completion and closeout documentation
– Maintain safety program, certifications & training
– Manage tool inventories, consumables, safety PPE, tool repair and replacement
– Other duties as assigned to meet company goals and objectives
– 1 – 2 years experience as part of an AEC industry project management team, field and personnel management a plus.
– Familiarity and competence with the use of MS Office, Microsoft Project; AutoCAD, Sketchup and related software an advantage.
– Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
– Good communication (Verbal and written)
– Must have good interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment
– An AEC industry related college degree is preferred but not required
– Climbing experience is a bonus
Entre-Prises USA Inc. provides a competitive salary and benefits package including medical and dental insurance, vacation, 401k, climbing gym membership, professional equipment discounts and profit sharing. Starting salary will range between $37k and $44k DOE with an opportunity for advancement.
Qualified candidates: Please submit a resume and cover letters. No phone calls please.