The Quickjump “free fall” device gives users an exhilarating sensation of free fall, while comfortably lowering them to the ground.
- A descent at constant speed: The self-regulating braking system provides minimal variation in the speed of descent for a child or an adult.
- A high return on a small investment: Quickjump is a very cost-effective device as it retracts quickly and very safely, resulting in a higher throughput than other free fall devices. The maximum capacity of the standard Quickjump device is one person every 40 seconds, or 90 people per hour
- The absence of any wear parts makes it highly reliable: Contactless magnetic technology prevents rubbing and premature wear in the system.
- Two versions are available:
- Quickjump: up to12.5m in height and the option to integrate a 1.5m ripcord (elastic webbing) for even more thrills.
- Quickjump XL: Up to 19.5m in height and the option to integrate a 1.5m or 3m ripcord (elastic webbing) for even more thrills.
Entre-Prises France has its own Headrush certified service centre, enabling us to guarantee the highest standards of service and safety on the market for Trublue, Quickjump and Zipstop products.