The best available technology for rock-climbing structures. 100% hand-sculpted surface with no visible joints for perfect simulation, down to the tiniest details of the rock. Can be used as a stand-alone structure, or added to other technologies to vary climbing styles.
|Materials||Glass fiber / Polymer||Setting||Indoor and Outdoor|
|Thickness||11mm average||Colors||Natural colors|
|No.of inserts per m²||12 depending on features||Design||3D simulated rock design – 3 levels|
|Guarantee||Up to 5 years||Route setting options||Moderate|
|Safety standard||EN12572||Fire resistance (indicative)||M3|
3 levels of finish (intensity of features)
- Level 1: Low – Relatively flat surface with a minimum of rock-effect features – this level allows for a higher density of inserts (12) for increased route setting options
- Level 2: Medium – Some cracks and features on the surface – this level restricts insert density (10) and route setting options
- Level 3: High – A variety of features on the surface (numerous cracks, jugs, flakes, etc.) – This level restricts insert density (5) and hold size but enables true rock climbing.
- Perfect simulation of rock, 100% hand-sculpted to re-create all rock and climb types.
- Natural rock colours. Other custom colours available on request
- Our common sub-structure (CSS) provides flexibility so that:
- sections of Lightwave Rock Effect can be incorporated into a MosaiK structure
- Freeform options can be added to a Lightwave Rock Effect structure
- Entre-Prises European production site certified ISO 9001:2008